[San-Diego-pm] question

Lance J. Von Dyl lvondyl at gafcon.com
Thu Feb 9 11:11:31 PST 2006

WinXP Path Info:
right-click My Computer > Properties > Adv tab > Environment Variables
at bottom >     System Variables section in bottom half scroll to Path
(under OS) and click Edit.
Add your path to Perl.
# hint: easiest/safest method is to copy/paste to text editor, make
edits, then paste back.

Mine Path entries look like this:
C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\;C:\Program Files\Support
Tools\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Progra
m Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared;C:\MSSQL7\BINN;C:\Program
Files\OPENXTRA\NET-SNMP\usr\bin;C:\Perl\5.8.3\bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-thre
ad;C:\Perl\5.8.3\bin;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server
5.0\bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\bin

-=Lance