[San-Diego-pm] In town soon... evening meeting (social/present) 19 to 21 Apr?

Gerry Deckert gerry_deckert at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 11:26:34 PST 2005

All,

   I'd be interested in whatever is arranged, social or otherwise.  If
it helps, I could probably reserve the main auditorium at The Burnham
Institute (burnham.org) one of those evenings for a presentation, which
seats ~100 and has a microphone and projector.  If the talk is web- or
database-related I can probably drum up some interest among the members
of the San Diego Bioinformatics Forum (http://www.sdbioinfo.org).

   Regards,

   Gerry

--- "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:

> I'll be in town (working with a client), and available to meet
> socially or professionally one of the evenings of 19, 20, or 21
> April.
>
> If you can find a room, I can present my "Intro to CGI::Prototype"
> talk... or anything else I can do in an hour.  Or, we can just meet
> up
> somewhere.  I'd prefer somewhere along the trolley, since my hotel
> will be close to the trolley and I won't have a car.
>
> Any interest?
>
> --
> 777 0095
> <merlyn at stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> training!

Gerard Deckert
Manager, Informatics Shared Resource
The Burnham Institute
10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
phone: 858-646-3100 x3081
fax: 858-713-9925
email: gdeckert at burnham.org
website: http://www.burnham.org

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.