[San-Diego-pm] Possible special event

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jul 25 11:41:05 PDT 2005

The Supercomputer Center should work out great.  Most people that had a
preference wanted Tuesday the 16th, so that'll be the date.  Also,
unless there is a strong push for something else, we'll be listening to
Damian's Life, the Universe, and Everything talk
(http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/Life.html).

Also, do people want to do two meetings in August, the normal one on
Monday August 8, plus this one; or do we want to only do the one meeing
on the 16th?