[San-Diego-pm] Possible special event

Emile Aben emileaben at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:29:58 PDT 2005

Hey,

I have good hopes of being able to reserve the auditorium of the San
Diego Supercomputer Center for this event. I'll have to get a final
date and do some administrative stuff on it, but that should normally
be formalities.

So: Do we want to use the SDSC Auditorium and what will our final date be?

I myself prefer Aug 16.

thanks,
Emile