[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Notes: Monday 2005-08-08

Emile Aben emileaben at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:36:33 PDT 2005

One Ajax-implementation I have been wanting to toy around with is:
http://prototype.conio.net/

I know this is integrated in the whole Catalyst framework (that I've
also wanted to play around with), interesting article on that here:
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2005/06/02/catalyst.html

Another one is:
http://www.modernmethod.com/sajax/

(i think it's the one Joel posted before)

Emile