[San-Diego-pm] accents

Chris Radcliff chris_radcliff at mac.com
Thu Oct 28 14:53:30 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Just my $0.02:  This list prides itself on having a good attitude
toward questions; we're all champions of the idea that anyone can ask
anything and receive a civil answer.  Specifically, we avoid the kind
of dismissive or hurtful comment that one would find when asking a
newbie or "obvious" question on other lists.

It's time to extend that courtesy to answers, as well.  Tkil took the
time and effort to lay out a detailed, thoughtful approach to Joel's
problem, and it was dismissed rather rudely.  If it was me, I'd think
twice before answering any plea in the future, and that's probably not
where we want this group to head.

Cheers,
~chris