[Fwd: Possible Job]

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Thu Mar 11 20:54:57 CST 2004

~sdpm~
This email came in today:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Possible Job
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:57:08 -0800
From: Soto, Jeremiah <sotoj at oakcreekenergy.com>
To: 'Joel at fentin.com' <Joel at fentin.com>

Hi Joel -

I posted a job on Perl Mongers last year, and got your email from that set
of conversations.  I am possibly going to need someone with SQL (Microsoft)
and PERL experience to help construct some data processing utilities, and
want to know if you might know of someone looking for this type of work.

A brief description of the work:
The utilities will take one minute data records (written on any second
period) and precisely calculate the exact data on the exact one minute
barriers, taking into account the second period.  Gaps in the data between
records (missing minutes) need also to be filled, by precisely determining
the exact data on each minute barrier, for the missing minutes.

Thanks for you help!

Jeremiah Soto
sotoj at oakcreekenergy.com
B: 661.822.6853
F: 661.822.5991
C: 661.747.0995

--
Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864
email:         joel at fentin.com
Biz:           http://fentin.com
Personal:      http://fentin.com/me/

~sdpm~