Meeting this Tue

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Apr 14 14:03:13 CDT 2003

~sdpm~
Just a reminder folks, there is a meeting tommorow (Tuesday) evening.
We are going to move locations this month to the food court inside of
the UTC mall.  If you need directions to the mall, just let me know.
Otherwise I'll see all of you at 7PM.

Topics for this meeting include places to meet, things to do when we
meet, and of course the typical Perl Q&A.  Bring your ideas, suggestions,
questions, comments, concerns, and stories about the wonderful tax year
to the meeting.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org