DBD Sysbase and CGI $q->popup_menu problem

Bobby Kleemann rkleeman at neta.com
Mon Oct 2 18:31:19 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
If you look you'l see the reason you are getting a long list instead of a
drop down list is because of the way you are constructing your
"list".  It's actually not a list but a single string with all the values
of @fullnames in it.  This should work:

$q->td($q->popup_menu(-name=>'engr',-value=>[@fullnames]));
 - or -
$q->td($q->popup_menu(-name=>'engr',-value=>\@fullnames));