super geek question

C. Abney cabney at cyberpass.net
Sat Feb 5 23:58:35 CST 2000

~sdpm~
Hi again, I have another, somewhat related one.  It's relate in two ways:
it does the same thing as the other, and there is a "problem".  This problem
is much more annoying because of its nature, but I'm not sure if it is
related to the other one or not (maybe a perl-porter could say, I don't
know).  Here's the code:

	@flist =~ map { s/^.*\s([\S]+)$/$1/ } @flist;

-CA
--
All your qualifications for kookiness seem to be aimed at eliminating
yourself simply because you advocate a mainstream product.  That is sort

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org