[Saltlake-pm] Meeting Tuesday at 7pm, at Bluehost in Draper.

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 23:14:48 PDT 2013

This will be the last chance I have to place a reminder message for our
Tuesday meeting before I leave the chains of cellular coverage behind for a
week long trip to tuolumne meadows, Yosemite.

Tuesday evening join everyone else aside from me for an evening of Perl
fun.  Ryan Dietrich will speak on socket programming with Perl.  And if
anyone else is feeling compelled to do a discussion on something else feel
free.

Doran Barton will be running the show Tuesday.

Details and directions are at http://saltlake.pm.org

Have fun everyone!