[Saltlake-pm] Website updated to include a "past presentations" page

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:07:20 PDT 2013

The website has been updated to include a "past presentations" page.
Where available, I'll include links to slides and video for past
presentations.  If anyone wants their name to link somewhere, just let
me know.

You may have to reload or refresh your browser cache; I know I did.

Matt Monsen: If you're reading this...

You had a lot of ideas and enthusiasm for working on a community
effort.  If you would like me to put up a "community" page, or
something similar, go ahead and fork the Salt Lake Perl Mongers
website's Github repo, and then just send me a pull request.

Refer to https://github.com/daoswald/saltlakepm for the Salt Lake Perl
Mongers website's Github repository.

As you probably recognized, we're using Twitter Bootstrap, and the
general layout comes from:
http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/examples/marketing-narrow.html

...though you could probably just grab one of our existing pages and
use that as a template.

The website is hosted by The Perl Foundation.  They don't allow any
server-side dynamic content, unfortunately (how un-Perlish!).

The website is administered through WebDAV, which really feels like
1995 all over again.  I use cadaver to log in to the TPF server with a
subversion account.  Since TPF makes it so collaboration-unfriendly,
it's probably easiest to just fork the Github repo and give me a pull
request if you want something uploaded to the site.

Dave
--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com