[Saltlake-pm] Thursday: Damian Conway (final details)

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 15:09:45 PDT 2013

Ok, everyone here knows already.

We've had 71 reservations so far.  The room is supposed to accommodate
150, so we're just shy of half way to filling the room.  I think
that's fantastic.

Invite everyone you think might be interested.  And if you haven't
done so already, please make your reservation(s).

See http://saltlake.pm.org for details on the Damian Conway special engagement.

"Temporally Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine Programming In Multiple
Topologically Connected Quantum-Relativistic Parallel
Spacetimes...Made Easy! "

The location is UVU, Liberal Arts building, room 101.  Parking is free
after 7:00pm, which gives you 15 minutes to figure out where the
Liberal Arts building is and get to the room. :)

Damian is planning on talking for about 90 minutes, and then opening
up for questions and answers.

It's my understanding that someone from Bluehost in Orem will be
providing Damian's transportation to and from the event.  Is this
still correct?  Does that person know who he or she is?

Doran: Do you need me to bring an HD camcorder and/or tripod? (Still
don't have a voice recorder.)

Victor: Do we know the WiFi password for the event?

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com