[Saltlake-pm] One week from tonight: Damian Conway

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:10:18 PDT 2013

I linked to Damian's video-blurb from our website too.  Look for
"[Damian's Blurb recorded at OSCON (video).]"

Anyone who hasn't made a reservation yet, please do, at
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7476529501

Again....

Thursday August 1st at 7:15pm
Utah Valley University, Liberal Arts 101
Damian Conway presents...
"Temporally Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine Programming In Multiple
Topologically Connected Quantum-Relativistic Parallel
Spacetimes...Made Easy!"

If anyone from the south end of the Salt Lake Valley wants to car-pool
down with me, just let me know.

Dave