[Rio-pm] coming to your town

Eden Cardim edencardim em gmail.com
Terça Junho 14 09:35:33 PDT 2011

    Randal> Not stopping through there this time. Coming down from Atlanta via
    Randal> Brasilia enroute to POA, then leaving from GIG right back to Atlanta.

    Randal> Since I now have a 10-year Brasil visa though, I might have to figure
    Randal> out every possible conference to attend. :)

You should show up for this year's YAPC::Brasil in Rio and next year for
the third São Paulo Perl Workshop, I heard they're shipping nutcases
from abroad like has been the case for the past 2 years. :)

--
   Eden Cardim       Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
  Code Monkey                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/