[Rio-pm] coming to your town

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Terça Junho 14 08:49:42 PDT 2011

Alexei> Not sure if you did subscribe to the list, but the responses
Alexei> seem to have gone to subscribers only.

I have.

Alexei> Anyway: bummer!!!! I can't go to Rio on the 5th, any chance you
Alexei> can squeeze in some time in São Paulo for some beers?

Not stopping through there this time. Coming down from Atlanta via
Brasilia enroute to POA, then leaving from GIG right back to Atlanta.

Since I now have a 10-year Brasil visa though, I might have to figure
out every possible conference to attend. :)