[Rio-pm] coming to your town

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Terça Junho 14 06:55:42 PDT 2011

breno> July 5th is perfect for a social gathering. We'll make sure to let you
breno> know of a time and place when it gets closer, and probably set
breno> something up right there in Copacabana. Sounds good?

Yes, that will work fine.  Just tell me where to be and when.  Or maybe
come get me.  I'll have details of the apartment in a few more days.