[Rehovot-pm] [Israel.pm] Reminder: Rehovot.pm meeting tomorrow (17th Aug, Tuesday)

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:12:01 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>> If people bring computers with Rakudo installed on it I'd be happy to
>> do some pair programming in Perl 6.
>>

> Hamakor allocated a budget of 25 ILS per such FOSS meeting to buy
> refreshments, but we need to give them a receipt (Qabalah - קבלה) and an
> invoice for Hamakor (Chesbonith Mas - חשבונית מס) - both from the seller.
> Gabor, will you buy it?

If you remember I used to buy stuff and during the Rehovot meetings I never
asked money from people. I stopped buying the bourekas and similar stuff
as it seemed that people did not want that anyway and I did not know what else
to buy.

So if I buy things I don't mind maying out of my pocket.
(It used to be around 60-100 NIS). For tomorrow I won't buy anything
as I don't know what would be good.

You are welcome to deal with the whole thing. (both purchase and invoice)

regards
   Gabor