[Rehovot-pm] [Israel.pm] Reminder: Rehovot.pm meeting tomorrow (17th Aug, Tuesday)

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Aug 16 12:48:03 PDT 2010

Hi all,

On Monday 16 August 2010 18:27:06 Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Meeting starts at 18:00
> Talk starts at 18:30
>     Amir E. Aharoni: Analyzing Wikipedia dumps using Perl
>
> Room 101 in the Levine Building in the Weizmann Institute.

I'm planning to attend. Would anyone want to come with me from Tel Aviv?

> If people bring computers with Rakudo installed on it I'd be happy to
> do some pair programming in Perl 6.

Hamakor allocated a budget of 25 ILS per such FOSS meeting to buy
refreshments, but we need to give them a receipt (Qabalah - קבלה) and an
invoice for Hamakor (Chesbonith Mas - חשבונית מס) - both from the seller.
Gabor, will you buy it?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish