[Raleigh-talk] ideas for topics for this week's meeting and for future meetings

Rob West robertfwest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:01:27 PDT 2007

Brad,

I think all of those sound interesting. (Well, maybe not the last one,
but it could be.) I can think of lots of talks I'd like to hear but
very few (as in none right now) I'd be able to present. If you want
the list anyway, I can start throwing them out.

I'm hoping to start using Perl::Critic at work. So, I'd definitely
like to hear more about it and maybe could do a follow-on of some
sort.

Thanks,
Rob

P.S. I wonder why when I "reply" in gmail I get your address instead
of the list address. Is this a setting with the list or a problem with
gmail?