[Purdue-pm] "Perlmongers Conferences in the Time of Corona"

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:25:07 PDT 2020

http://blogs.perl.org/users/max_maischein/2020/04/perlmongers-conferences-in-the-time-of-corona.html

I think, for the size we get for Mongers/HackLaf events, Jitsi is worth
trying. Next Coffee & Chat will be a Jitsi stream, we just need to get it
into the schedule.

Anyone want to be part of a proto-Coffee event next week so we can know the
issues? I believe it is or can be browser-based w/ no installation.

--
Dave Jacoby
jacoby.david at gmail.com

I deal with my software the way I treat my eldritch abomination:
 It's not human, it's not even alive in the natural sense.
 It's nightmare-born and nightmare-shaped, and nightmares don't die easy.
  -- @yenzie