[Purdue-pm] October Mongering

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:44:40 PDT 2015

I have announced the October Meeting for Purdue Perl Mongers aka GLOSSY
Perl SIG.

Thanks to Wally, we're meeting at 6pm Wednesday, October 14, at MatchBox
CoWorking Studio, then we will wander over to Lafayette Brewing Company at
7:30 for Open Source Food & Beer & Chat.

For the meeting itself, Joe Kline will reprise the talk he's giving to
Pittsburgh Perl Workshop, called *To Serve Man*.

So we know how many to expect, please rsvp for both Perl Mongers and Food
&Chat. It's more important for Chat, because that allows us to know how
many seats to reserve at LBC.

See you on the 14th!

David Jacoby     jacoby.david at gmail.com