[Purdue-pm] reading JSON with different programming languages

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:47:46 PDT 2014

If you try to do cryptography without using pre-written libraries, you're
going to forget something and it'll be a mess. If you do CGI programming in
Perl and don't use CGI, there's going to be a hole and you're doing it
wrong. While in Javascript, var object = eval( '(' + json + ')' ) works, it
is suggested you use JSON.parse() or some other parser because of the
potential for Bobby Tables style attacks.

So, yeah, I say use libraries, and I'm using libraries.

David Jacoby     jacoby.david at gmail.com