[Purdue-pm] Composing a Talk

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:47:34 PST 2012

I've been asked to talk about Perl to the Software Development Cluster at
the Research Park.

"Dave Jacoby has agreed to speak to the software development cluster on
January 8, 2013 at 12:30 EST. He'll be bringing the cluster up to speed on
the latest developments related to Perl."

So, help me outline this. What ARE the latest developments in Perl?
Clearly, Perl 6 as a) a new language and b) a skunk works for new ideas for
Perl 5. Artful ways of saying "Perl is Alive" without saying "Perl isn't
Dead". Other thoughts?

David Jacoby     jacoby.david at gmail.com