[Purdue-pm] Programming Perl, 4th Ed: Should I?

Mark Daniel Ward mdw at purdue.edu
Mon May 21 09:43:46 PDT 2012

Dear Dave,

It was just $29.19 back in March on Amazon.  It's still $32.99 (40%) on
Amazon at present, with free shipping and no tax.  Just FYI.  Of course
you might not like supporting the huge website Amazon either....  Just a
thought....

FYI, if you (or others) on this list haven't seen it yet, I strongly
recommend  camelcamelcamel.com  as my favorite site on the web, because
it allows me to do Amazon price tracking, and it notifies me if a book
drops to my desired price, and it doesn't cost me anything.  It has been
my favorite website for 2 years now.  If you buy books from Amazon, you
should know about this site, for sure.  You'll wonder what life was like
before you saw it.  A guy in Chicago runs this site in his spare time.
I learned about it years ago from the NY Times.  Enjoy!

camelcamelcamel.com/product/0596004923

Mark

--
8th International Purdue Symposium on Statistics
"Diversity in the Statistical Sciences for the 21st Century"