[Purdue-pm] Rakudo Perl 6

Bradley Andersen bradley.d.andersen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:42:17 PST 2012

I have a short intro to Perl 6 (which results in a somewhat long blog
entry) if anyone is interested: http://theperlguy.com/.  Mark has
already read it and given me a couple pointers.  I'd be interested in
getting comments and improving it.  It might also be useful for anyone
who hasn't yet touched p6.

Happy $Holidays,
/bda