[Purdue-pm] Possible February Challenge

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 19 13:07:39 PST 2010

I see in this group all the enthusiasm for Perl 6 in our group that
Soviet apparatchiks had for the coming of Glasnost. I figure that, like
today's meeting, everyone will write Perl 5 code if it isn't explicit,
and if I explicitly say Perl $n where $n != 5, participation will fall off.

I for one would like to see Perl 6 used in a sense that isn't pure
example code, so if you want to take a shot, I'd be glad to see it. If
someone wants to try it in Perl 2, perhaps a little less so. B)

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Genomics Core Programmer            Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Jabber:  jacoby at jabber.org
                                     Phone:   765.49.67368