[Purdue-pm] Possible February Challenge

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 19 12:54:40 PST 2010

Yes, MASLI would be illegal. You have to go to adjacent letters.

I used dictionaries found in the CERIAS FTP site.
[http://ftp.cerias.purdue.edu/pub/dict/] It has grown since the last I
downloaded. I'm trying my code with the words from Webster's Dictionary.
http://ftp.cerias.purdue.edu/pub/dict/dictionaries/English/Webster/

I know there's one winning word that is not within that dictionary, but
it's the most common in standard usage. Let's make that the official
word-list of this challenge.

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Genomics Core Programmer            Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Jabber:  jacoby at jabber.org
                                     Phone:   765.49.67368