[Purdue-pm] Talks for next tech meeting

Mark Senn mark at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Feb 13 12:07:52 PST 2009

  > Have you worked out the Sharpie issue yet?

No.  The reason I scheduled tentatively for February was because I
haven't had much time to work on this.  I'm not sure how well the robot
drawing on a piece if paper will work yet---will be working on that this
weekend.  I've got some ideas and a backup idea to cheat (very dark
room, light on robot, time exposure).  Have some other ideas in mind also.
Let's use private email for any furthur discussion about this so we
don't disturb everyone on the list please.    -mark