[Purdue-pm] Talks for next tech meeting

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 13 11:01:28 PST 2009

Rick Westerman wrote:
>   Speaking of MVCs, who is up for a talk for the next tech meeting in
> about a week?  I forget if anyone offered to do one at the last meeting.

I recall Mark mentioning his programming of Legos with Perl, and I
thought it was on the table for February.

On the other hand, I have band practice that, in the future, should not
be every Tuesday and can be scheduled around PM, but this week can't be.
Which means there'll be two irregular PM attendees who wouldn't have
their ride/chaparone, both of whom would love to see Mark program his
Legos to draw mathematic shapes. So, if it works and if he's still
interested, maybe March?

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Purdue Genomics Core                Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
                                     Jabber:  jacoby at jabber.org
                                     Phone:   hah!