[Purdue-pm] Perl Mongers tech meeting tonight, Oct. 9th

Budzik, Michael J. mikeb at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 9 09:30:39 PDT 2007

A while back, if I'm not crazy (no guarantee), there was a brief
discussion of recording or otherwise making presentations or
presentation materials available online.  Because of other
responsibilities, I've not been able to attend despite being interested.
If I'm the only one who would view the materials online, then it isn't
worth the effort required to make them available.  But if they were made
available, I would view them.

Mike B