[Purdue-pm] Discussion: Social Meeting flags

Phillip San Miguel pmiguel at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 28 09:42:38 PST 2007

Mark Senn wrote:
>   > It seems we didn't have a social meeting because the two
>   > that were able to show up didn't recognize each other as
>   > mongers.
>   >
>   > Remember, the FBI recognized the woman with Dillinger
>
> Phillip San Miguel and Mark Senn were there.  We'll do something
> in the future to make us _really_ easy to find.  What to look
> for will be annonced on web page and email reminder about meeting.
> -mark

The large mirror in the coffee shop gives the illusion that you are
looking at the entire shop from the counter if you don't notice that you
are looking at a mirror. (I am fooled by it every time.)

By the way, Dave, are you implying that Mark, by himself, does not
constitute a social meeting?

Phillip