APM: inviting a guru

Peter Lowe pgl at mini.instinct.org
Thu Dec 13 07:32:45 CST 2001

On Dec 13, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> From: Peter Lowe <pgl at mini.instinct.org>
> > On Dec 13, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> > > Well I'd definitely like to talk to MJD face to face at last :-)
> > >
> > > Not sure this is workable though, we're quite far from Philadelpia.
> > > And I don't know where is damian from, but I bet it's somewhere in
> > > the US as well.
> > >
> > > Maybe if Jan Dubois (ActiveState) visits his homeland (he's from
> > > Germany) he could have time to come. Which would definitely be great
> > > as well.
> > >
> > > Now ... who's gonna contact the gurus? I've talked a few times with
> > > MJD, Jan Dubois, Gurusamy Sarathy, but I don't really know them on
> > > personal basis.
> >
> > well, you *are* the "group leader"... :)
>
> I KNEW someone will say that :-)

:)

> OK, I'll ask Jan & MJD.

we could ask damian conway as well? he said in that interview on pair.com
(http://insider.pair.com) that he spends lots of his time flying round the
world, so maybe he'll be close by at some point?

> P.S.: Pro nove prichozi ... jasne ze se tu mluvi i cesky. Ve
> skutecnosti jediny clovek ktery tu neumi poradne cesky je Pete.
> Takze hlavne pokud zacne on tak se tu mluvi anglicky.
>
> Apropos vitam vsechny nove prichozi !

ah, jo, sorry. muj cestina je na nic.

put some disclaimer in the sig or something :)

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.