APM: inviting a guru

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Thu Dec 13 07:28:43 CST 2001

From: Peter Lowe <pgl at mini.instinct.org>
> On Dec 13, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> > Well I'd definitely like to talk to MJD face to face at last :-)
> >
> > Not sure this is workable though, we're quite far from Philadelpia.
> > And I don't know where is damian from, but I bet it's somewhere in
> > the US as well.
> >
> > Maybe if Jan Dubois (ActiveState) visits his homeland (he's from
> > Germany) he could have time to come. Which would definitely be great
> > as well.
> >
> > Now ... who's gonna contact the gurus? I've talked a few times with
> > MJD, Jan Dubois, Gurusamy Sarathy, but I don't really know them on
> > personal basis.
>
> well, you *are* the "group leader"... :)

I KNEW someone will say that :-)

OK, I'll ask Jan & MJD.

Jenda

P.S.: Pro nove prichozi ... jasne ze se tu mluvi i cesky. Ve
skutecnosti jediny clovek ktery tu neumi poradne cesky je Pete.
Takze hlavne pokud zacne on tak se tu mluvi anglicky.

Apropos vitam vsechny nove prichozi !

=========== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me