APM: last night

Your Friend fatvamp at hj-computers.de
Tue Dec 4 08:28:46 CST 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 12:44:37PM +0100, Peter Lowe wrote:
> it was nice to meet you, jenda and richard! shame more people didn't
> turn up (*AHEM*) but still, next time maybe... I promise to TRY and be
> less argumentative. :)

Actually I still don´t know whether you want to tease us with the
"excuse me asking stupid questions" or make fun of us.

I thought about 2 questions of you even today morning. One of them
perfectly *answered* a question I was very afraid of (complexity of
generated "things" compared to the complexity of the things that
generate them)

The second - about knowledge representation... well I think your
suggestion is a horrible stupid way to represent knowledge, but it may
be the solution to aquire knowledge and mark it as "default" (what
Jenda remarked). Later in the night I read about "frames" for
knowledge representation which is considered to be the nonplusultra in
knowledge representation and which is nothing more, than semantical
networks with default values attached to the nodes.  I´ll give it more
CPU-time in my head...

Bye
	Richard