APM: so...

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Wed Nov 28 06:12:36 CST 2001

Peter wrote:
> so... how monday next week, and then the first monday of every month?
> (unless there's something special happening, like in january when
> it'll be new year's day. :)

I think that sounds OK.

First working monday in every month.

> as for a place, I don't know what doba's like but again I'm not
> particularly bothered where it is, as long as they have beer and maybe
> something to eat.

There is. The kitchen there is quite good :-)

> by the way, what does doba mean?

Erm ... my dictionary gives a lot of meanings ... all related to time
though :
	date, epoch, period, term, while, hour, time, ocassion

Jenda

=========== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me