APM: so...

Peter Lowe pgl at mini.instinct.org
Wed Nov 28 03:44:14 CST 2001

so... how monday next week, and then the first monday of every month?
(unless there's something special happening, like in january when it'll
be new year's day. :)

I'm happy with any other day really, although I agree fridays would
probably be best left free.

as for a place, I don't know what doba's like but again I'm not
particularly bothered where it is, as long as they have beer and maybe
something to eat.

by the way, what does doba mean?

cheers,

peter.

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.