[Phoenix-pm] Oct 5th Perl Mongers: Get your Perl into AWS

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:54:58 PDT 2017

In August's meeting we explored how to build a server for the modern age
(we dockerized it). Now we'll walk through getting your dockerized Perl
program into the cloud using Amazon Web Services.

I will also be discussing a new idea for 'off month' meetings called "Your
Code Here". A space for you to get a code review or thoughts on a road
block for your Perl project.

Pizza will arrive around 6:30 so come early to socialize and eat.

PS: We are approaching the end of the year; so it's time for me to figure
out next year's schedule. Please let me know any topics that you'd like to
hear about (anything Perl or Perl programming related). I will also never
turn away someone wanting to present a topic!

Erik

Meetup.com:
https://www.meetup.com/preview/Phoenix-Perl-Mongers/events/237445594