[Phoenix-pm] No meeting this month, but October is just around the corner!

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:01:25 PDT 2017

Just a reminder there's no meeting this Thursday - hope you guys enjoy
September.

Here's what's coming next month (Thursday Oct 5th):

In August's meeting we explored how to build a server for the modern age
(we dockerized it). Now we'll walk through getting your dockerized Perl
program into the cloud using Amazon Web Services.

I will also be discussing a new idea for 'off month' meetings called "Your
Code Here". A space for you to get a code review or thoughts on a road
block for your Perl project.

Pizza will arrive around 6:30 so come early to socialize and eat.

PS: We are approaching the end of the year; so it's time for me to figure
out next year's schedule. Please let me know any topics that you'd like to
hear about (anything Perl or Perl programming related). I will also never
turn away someone wanting to present a topic!

Erik