[Phoenix-pm] Perl Monger 2017

Lane, Bryan M bryan.m.lane at intel.com
Fri Feb 3 05:48:50 PST 2017

I’m getting these, thanks Erik!

From: Phoenix-pm [mailto:phoenix-pm-bounces+bryan.m.lane=intel.com at pm.org] On Behalf Of Erik Tank
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:18 PM
To: Phoenix.pm <Phoenix-pm at pm.org>
Subject: [Phoenix-pm] Perl Monger 2017

Hey all Perl Mongers.  This is just a note to see if I'm actually using email correctly - so someone reply to let me know that I'm getting out to you!

Last year was a little sporadic.  The first year of running the group has shown me just how much stamina Doug Miles has - one presentation per month!  Needless to say ... I am no Doug Miles :)

To this end: for this year I am looking to have a meeting every other month.  The next one will be the first Thursday in April.

Thank you everyone for your patience and I hope to see you out at a meeting this year,

Erik