[Phoenix-pm] Perl Monger 2017

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:18:19 PST 2017

Hey all Perl Mongers.  This is just a note to see if I'm actually using
email correctly - so someone reply to let me know that I'm getting out to
you!

Last year was a little sporadic.  The first year of running the group has
shown me just how much stamina Doug Miles has - one presentation per
month!  Needless to say ... I am no Doug Miles :)

To this end: for this year I am looking to have a meeting every other
month.  The next one will be the first Thursday in April.

Thank you everyone for your patience and I hope to see you out at a meeting
this year,

Erik