[Phoenix-pm] OpenBSD 4.2 Available

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sat Oct 13 15:54:48 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've received my shipment of OpenBSD 4.2 CDs! Though not officially
released until November 1st, I can make these available now at $50 per
set. Yes, these are offical CDs from the OpenBSD project, featuring
bootable media for four architectures: i386, amd64, macppc, and sparc64.
The CDs also include full source for the base system and ports tree,
plus CD #2 includes and audio track of this release's song.

You can buy these sets from me at PhxBUG meetings, select PLUG meetings
(contact me to make sure I'll be there), by arranging to meet, or upon
receipt of payment I will ship for free anywhere in the US.

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

P.S. If you've read this on another local mailing list, I apologize for
the cross-posting.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/