[Phoenix-pm] Fwd: UG News--MAKE's Latest Books

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Sat Oct 6 19:08:53 PDT 2007

Hi all,

More reviewers wanted... check out the titles below and let me
know if anything catches your eye.  I'll batch up all of the requests
and talk to Marsee (as the contact person for the group and all
that).

Also, bowling or laser tag soon.  Just have to clear a few things
off the calendar...

Cheers,
-scott

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com> -----