[Phoenix-pm] UG News--Introducing beautifulcode.oreillynet.com

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Aug 8 20:19:12 PDT 2007

(Hello Phoenix.PM and DC.PM!)

I don't know if any of you have seen the Beautiful Code book yet, but it
seems pretty damn cool. I've perused it the bookstore and am going to
get a copy soon (though perhaps I will take Marsee up on her review-copy
offer).

Anyway, looks like they've set up http://beautifulcode.oreillynet.com
though it seems to have mostly javaish stuff so far.

--Brock

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com> -----