[Phoenix-pm] PhxBUG Beer & BSD Wednesday TOMORROW!

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue Oct 24 16:48:18 PDT 2006

When: Wed 25 October, 6:30pm until much later
Where: Casey Moore's Oyster House, 850 S Ash, Tempe

Join us for this impromptu, informal meeting to relax and discuss BSD
and anything else that comes up. There will be a toast in honor of the
missing Marco.

Also, I will have official OpenBSD 4.0 CD sets with me for $50 cash or
check. The triple CD set comes in a new DVD case with artwork inside and
out, great new stickers, an audio track, full source plus ports tree,
and of course bootable media for 5 architectures!

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |