[Phoenix-pm] Perl Job - Norchem (XML data export)

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Tue Oct 24 10:23:33 PDT 2006

This is the company that I used to work for, they've got a pretty cool
and large perl application going, and this job (contract) is to build an
(additional) export method.

If you're interested or want to learn more, contact me or Jim.

--Brock

----- Forwarded message from Jim <jim at wellsgeist.com> -----