[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix-pm doing something?

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed May 10 09:32:43 PDT 2006

Hiya :)

Just looking at my calendar, and it seems that next thursday would work
well. Thats May 18.

I could talk about the DOM-based Templating system and CMS that I'm
working on. And, as always, we can talk about any perlish topic under
the sun.

Reply and let us know what you are up to and whether or not you can
attened next Thursday. It'll be in north-east phoenix (scottsdale)
probably. Yes, you.

--Brock