[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix-pm doing something?

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri May 5 05:54:38 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Anything on the meeting radar?  Any of you deadbeats ready to present
something?  Been a while... I might have to nominate the Fountain Hills
Denny's (about 15 minutes out of Scottsdale right on Shea) for a meeting
to pesent nothing.  Fat, lazy Perl programmers can stuff their faces and
stare at each other.

Anyway, seriously, hope you're all well.  YAPC is coming up, and I'm trying
to keep tabs on ICFP to put together a team for that, and I'm keeping an
eye out for other area groups we can overlap meetings with.

Cheers,