[Phoenix-pm] Call for Venue, Meeting on March 15th

Anthony R. Nemmer intertwingled at qwest.net
Sun Mar 5 10:13:18 PST 2006

Gold Bar Coffee House - 3141 S McClintock Dr - (480) 839-3082  (Southern
and Mclintock)

The seating inside is limited but they have good outdoor seating and
plenty of parking.  I am thinking about having some of the Tempe/East
Valley Perlmonger's meetings there.

Here's a list of places that has free wireless:

http://www.wififreespot.com/ar.html

Tony

Jerry Davis wrote:
> On Sunday 05 March 2006 10:38 am, Brock wrote:
>> I put forward Mill's End (coffee shop) in Tempe. Free wireless, near ASU,
>> nice couches. I can try to get there early (and coordinate with the
>> owners) to corner off a nice section for us.
>
> do they serve other stuff besides coffee? like maybe chai tea or other kinds
> of tea?
>
>> Objections and alternatives welcome!
>>
>> --Brock
>>
>> On 2006.03.05.01.41, Scott Walters wrote:
>> | Hi Happy Perl People,
>> |
>> | Someone please suggest a venue.  Normally I would, but I don't like any
>> | of the Scottsdale coffee shops.  Brock has something in mind; I know
>> | where pretty much all of the Starbucks are, and, as usual in cultrally
>> | devoid office and housing sprawls, they're running circles around the
>> | local fare.
>> |
>> | -scott

I always have coffee when I watch radar!