[Phoenix-pm] anyone use perl for non CGI here?

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Sun Mar 5 09:36:02 PST 2006

Indeed we do! And we'd love to discuss any of the many many things
that we (and you) do with Perl (here or at meetings). Just start a
thread or volutneer to present :)

I do web stuff in my day to day job, so its on my mind a lot. But lets
see... other stuff. I have lately been doing a side-project munging a
bunch of census data. Figured out the 2000 census format and am now
learning the 1990 format to do some comparisons. They use a sporatic mix
of fixed field and delimited field records.

What sort of applications/glue have you been playing with lately? :)

--Brock